- The mass of the platform is 1770 kg.
- The maximum fuel mass is 900 kg.
- Rocket propulsion system with two-component liquid fuel (HEPTIL, AMILIN).
- The maximum range of radio communications – 2 million kilometers.
- Data transfer rate from spacecraft to Earth – 1.2 Gbit/s.
- The lifetime – 10 years.
Navigator series service systems modules are designed as spacecraft bus for astrophysical, meteorological research and communications spacecraft. Navigator-SM spacecraft bus will be used to ensure the operation of Spektr-M spacecraft at all stages of its active existence.
As a part of the Spektr-M, the Navigator-SM spacecraft bus will perform orbital corrections at all stages of mission operation, provide spacecraft control and pointing for the onboard scientific equipment complex, as well as to ensure the power supply for the spacecraft.
- On-board control complex;
- Power supply system;
- System for solar batteries orientation;
- Telemetry system;
- Antenna-feeder system;
- Thermal regime control system;
- System for monitoring the electromagnetic environment;
- On-board radio complex.